Celestron 15x70s. It's a parallegram mount with five degrees of freedom: (1) the whole thing swivels where it attaches to the tripod, and (2) goes up and down; the binoculars then swivel (3) up and down and (4) left and right, and (6) can rotate a bit side to side. It sits on a very short tripod as it's designed to be used by seated me and standing children.
Industrial and Scientific store. I had some leftover PTFE for the main azimuth bearing, and purchased some cheap PTFE washers from Amazon for a low price (the price has now gone up by an order of magnitude). The hideous counterweight is a bubble wrap envelope full of sand, duct taped all around. The first iteration used a brick, but I was worried that a kid might whack someone on the head with it, and so bubble wrapped sand is better.
It was pretty easy to make. I used a router for some round pieces, like the semicircular binocular attachment, but polygonal pieces cut with a hand saw would have worked just as well.
The azimuth bearing was the most complicated part. It's basically scaled-down Dobsonian azimuth bearing: there are three PTFE pads inside, which ride on a CD (two out of my three Dobsonians ride on vinyl records). This then bolts to tripod platform.
The tripod is entirely home made, too. I once ended up buying twelve feet of 1.25" PVC conduit at Home Depot or Lowes because I needed a few inches worth for a focuser. I expected I would eventually find a use for it, and hereby I did. The tripod platform is a round piece of 1/2" Baltic birch, with some square poplar rods glued underneath, between which the PVC legs sit, attached with a carriage bolt. To keep the legs from sliding apart too much, I glued three pieces of webbing, I think scrapped from a car seat or feeding seat, glued to the legs with Shoe Goo, and then screwed into place for additional safety.